Thursday, June 26, 2008

Randomness

I haven't blogged in a while, mostly cause I haven't felt particularly inspired by anything of late. Then I saw this on Meghan's blog and thought I'd do my own list...

What was I doing ten years ago?

1. Working at Focus on the Family Canada... my 2nd year in the new Correspondence Department.
2. Struggling as a newlywed. Our first year of marriage was HARD... and I do believe our apartment building had a fire around this time 10 years ago. Fun times.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Do a "white load" of laundry.
2. Iron some work clothes I washed last night.
3. Make a pot of Jambalaya for my very tired and worn out hubby
4. Open up my new sewing machine and read the instructions!
5. Begin working on my grocery list and menu for the next two weeks.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Roasted almonds
2. Nacho chips and salsa
3. M&Ms
4. An apple w/ honey
5. a bowl of cereral

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Donate - to church, my fav charities, my parent's and brother's missionary support.
2. Take my whole family (extended family) on a Disney World vacation for a week.
3. Begin the adoption process on two or three international adoptions.
4. Sell our townhouse and buy a big house in the country for the growing family!
5. Set aside money in a trust or fund somewhere for all my nephews and my own children for their continuing education.

Places I've lived:
1. Belleville, Ontario
2. Cambridge, Ontario
3. Burlington, Ontario
4. San Antonio, Texas
5. Quito, Ecuador
6. Langley, BC
7. Richmond, BC


Jobs I’ve had:
1. Music Library renovator
2. Greeting Card company factory worker (good times!)
3. Reader (mail processing basically)
4. Correspondence Assistant
5. Manager of Correspondence

What about you?

No comments: