Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dreaming...

Today is "make your dreams come true" day, and while really the only "dream" on my list that I could think of is impossible to make come true today (going to Italy for a month and touring the vineyards, museums, art galleries, ruins, etc.), it did occur to me that one of my biggest life dreams is coming true right before my eyes. Her name is Abigail, and she is by far the biggest dream I'm ever wished for, and the one I honestly thought would never come true.

Each day my little dream brings new joy and meaning to my life. And each day we fulfill a dream on my "dreaming list" together as she grows and we do new things together. So, while she isn't big enough yet to sit and watch "Cinderella" with me (another thing on my "dream list"), she is the perfect age to cuddle at bedtime as I sing "A dream is a wish your heart makes..."

Here's to all the dreamers out there...

What did you do to celebrate today?

Tomorrow: "Dress Up Your Pet" day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a similar Italy dream! :) It's #1 on the countries I MUST visit one day.

I celebrated dreaming today by uploading some of my skydiving pictures and other pictures from Hawaii for my non-Facebook friends. Skydiving was something I'd always dreamed of doing, so it was fun to re-live that experience. :)