Monday, February 15, 2010

V-Day

I can't believe I missed posting yesterday! First time since I started by 365 challenge that I missed posting! While the challenge is actually to celebrate each day, and we did celebrate, I'm still bummed that I forgot to post after being so good about it since Jan 1st. ;-)

That being said, I'm afraid my post wouldn't have been anything grand anyway. My hubby and I have never been big celebrators of Valentine's Day.
And this year there was the added difficulty was the fact that February 14th was a big day, with it being the Olympics, Chinese New Year AND Valentine's day. But nonetheless my hubby did manage to pull of a small surprise in the form of a card signed by my toddler, and cozy a pair of Vancouver 2010 mittens. An easy way to celebrate all three "parties" at once -- the Olympics, a gift of love for V-day, and a new item in red to wear on Chinese New Year. ;-) And with that, we drove into the Olympic/Chinese New Year madness in Richmond to celebrate the latter with my inlaws....

What did you do to celebrate yesterday?

Today: National Gum Drop Day

No comments: