Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just Call Me Lyn

If today had been a weekend, I would have made Blueberry Popovers in a heartbeat to celebrate National Blueberry Popover day. But with the haste in which I must get breakfast ready when my darling hubby has to be out the door by 7:30 a.m., the popovers were just too time consuming (not to mention messy if he is to eat it in the car!). So in celebration of the day I googled and found a great recipe that I plan on making this weekend.

So, since the actual celebration of blueberry popovers had to be postponed, I turned to "Middle Name Pride" day instead. Today, just call me Lyn. ;-) I'm not sure why my parents chose "Lyn" to be my middle name, but Lyn it is. According to several websites, Lyn means "waterfall" and "pretty one". Hum.

What did you do to celebrate today?

Tomorrow's choices: Johnny Appleseed Day; Worship of Tools Day; Check Your Batteries Day; Oatmeal Nut Waffles Day

No comments: