Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Look A Likes n' Admin Assistants

So yesterday was "Look-A-Like Day" and I didn't blog. I didn't blog because I spent the entire day trying to figure out who I look like! I even used a cool app on MyHeritage.com to find out what celebrities I most resemble and... I got nothing. I have been told that the little girl in the remake of Miracle on 34th Street looks a lot like I did at that age, but apparently I'm one of a kind now! ;-) I guess that's not so bad.

Today marked yet another challenge in the days of celebration. Today was Kindergarten Day, National Chocolate Covered Cashews Day, and Administrative Professionals Day. I wasn't sure how to celebrate kindergarten aside from reminiscing about that time in my life. Chocolate covered cashews sounded well, gross. I love chocolate, and I love cashews, but not together! And I don't have an administraive assistant but rather, sort-of, act like one in my job. So...

... I guess that means I celebrate me today! ;-) Yeah me! Hee hee.

Hats off to all those who serve in an admistrative capacity. You make the world go round.

*****
What did you do to celebrate today?

Tomorrow: Earth Day; National Jelly Bean Day.

1 comment:

sharon said...

Hooray for celebrating yourself! :) I didn't know it was Admin Professionals day yesterday, so yay for me yesterday! LOL. :)