Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Lumpy Rugs & OJ

I spent yesterday bemoaning the cold/flu that hit me on the weekend and was still lingering on a windy, rainy Monday. It turns out that being home sick gave me the opportunity to celebrate "Lumpy Rug Day" by staring at, complaining about, and wishing I could something with our lumpy rugs! ;-) When our house was renovated by the old owner, they skimped a little when they had the new carpets installed. As a result, we have a few sections of our carpets that bulge with the underlay that doesn't sit quite right. It's delightful.

Today's day of celebration (at least the day I choose to honour)... Orange Juice. The perfect beverage for our whole family as we get over, come down with, or try to prevent the cold/flu! ;-)

What have you done to celebrate life lately?

Tomorrow: Cinco De Mayo!, National Hoagie Day, Oyster Day.

No comments: