Monday, November 15, 2010

Many Thanks

It's been a busy week, full of blessings. 

holy experience


250. Family date nights - out on the town with my best peeps, daddy and Abbie.
251. strolls after dinner
252. "love yous" and hugs unprompted
253. silliness and money to buy fun toys for a silly little girl
254. Sun, crisp morning air and mountains dusted in snow
255. veterans and those who gave their lives for my freedom
256. moments that catch me off guard, and make me pause and say "we are blessed"
257. a hubby who announces that I can sleep in in the morning and that he'll make breakfast!
258. calls home and fun chats with family I don't see often
259. Saturdays with nothing to do but watch movies on TV
260. Panago pizza literally right next door to our home


What are you grateful for?

No comments: