Saturday, September 22, 2007

Let it Rain!

Yesterday was a miserably raining day, so the thought of having to walk home after a long and tiring day in the office made it seem even more miserable. With no other alternative however, I forced myself out the door, umbrella in hand, to face the elements. But something surprising happened as it trudged along in those first few reluctant steps... I took a deep breath and inhaled some beautiful fresh air. Despite the rain, the clouds were parting in some areas and sun was trying to peak through, and after a few minutes I found that I was actually enjoying being out in the rain. In fact, it was downright invigorating! By the time I got home I was freshed, albeit a little wet, and tempted to ditch the umbrella completely and play around in the puddles. I should have... but I decided to leave the singin' and dancin' to the grand master himself - Gene Kelly. Enjoy.



No comments: