I'm stealing this idea from a friend, who faithfully writes a "Friday Love List" of things that make her smile. (Thanks Sharon!) It's a great way to lift your spirits, remember all the good things in your life and count your blessings. It's also a great way to start a weekend.... So, I love...
1. Sunny days
2. Cozy evenings with my hubby
3. New episodes of my favorite shows (Battlestar Galactica, CSI (Vegas), Criminal Minds, etc.)
4. Mexican food -- bring on the corn tortillas!
5. Hits from the 80s to keep me humming while I work...
7. redecorating my house
8. Coffee -- sniff sniff... with the baby on the way I just can't indulge like I used to! :-)
9. pics of my nephews and notes from home
10. surprise love notes/emails from my hubby
11. the smell and feel of clean sheets as you cozy in to bed...
12. the relaxed sign you let out as you crawl into bed after a busy day
13. Funky candles
15. playing with my Nikon
16. daydreaming ;-)
17. Sunday mornings on the way to church -- a great time to prepare, calm ourselves and munch on some McD's egg mcmuffins with my hubby before the chaos of SUndays
18. leading worship at church
19. dreaming and planning for this baby on the way...
20. watching my husband's joy in spending a few hours playing with his Nintendo Wii!