So I was reading Sharon's blog, and she did this... it sounded like fun and a bit of a challenge, so I left a comment on her blog. She then sent me a letter... the letter "T".
If you want to participate, leave a comment on this post and I will assign you a letter. You then write about 10 things you love that begin with the assigned letter and post them on your blog. When people comment on your posted list, you give them a letter and the chain continues on and on...
Then Things I Love...
1. Tacos. No list for me would be complete without expressing my love for tacos, or bascially anything Mexican! ;-) I could live on tacos, or pretty much anything with a tortilla!
2. Toes. More specifically, baby toes. I've always loved baby toes, and now that I have my own little one, I can't get enough of her little toes! They are so cute!!!
3. Tornadoes. I'm fascinated by tornadoes, and would love to be a storm chaser. "Twister" is one of my favorite movies.
4. Trees. I love trees... big, full, looming trees. That's one of the things I love about where we live... the big huge trees. In fact, my husband proposed to me under "our tree" at Stanley Park, and then had a water color painting done of the tree for a wedding gift.
5. Television. Ok, I admit it. I am a TV junkie. I enjoy a good crime scene drama (CSI, Law & Order, the Mentalist, etc.), enjoy curling up with my hubby on Saturday mornings to watch cartoons or the latest cheesy TV movie, etc.
6. Travelling. Being an MK, I can never stay very long anywhere. If I can't physically move somewhere, then I have to travel. I love road trips especially.
7. Typing. I love to write, but hate writing anything by hand. I think so much better when I'm typing. Even letters to my family... it has to be typed or I go blank. It's a good thing that's what I do for a living eh? ;-)
8. Tandoori Chicken! I love anything India (2nd only to Mexican), but Tandoor Chicken is my favorite. Wrap it up in some naan bread and add that cool, green dipping sauce (can't remember what that's called) and I'm yours.
9. Tea, specifically iced tea. That's all I order when we are out for dinner, and I ensure I have a pitcher of it in the fridge at home all the time.
10. Tulips. Since I grew up in Ecuador, where the tulip was rarely seen, I love getting tulips from my husband. They are so colourful and just scream "Spring!"