Saturday, February 07, 2009

I am

I saw a commercial the other day that intrigued me. It's for a new TV network for "boomer" women called Viva. After listening to the women on the commercial describe themselves in this creative way, it got me thinking about how I would describe myself in the same fashion. I tried to find the commercial online so you could see it, but couldn't find it. However, I did come up with my own list... so here it goes.

I am a ...
God following
bible reading
life embracing
true love finding
meal cooking
home making
silly song singing
blog writing
family cherishing
belly laughing
friendship seeking
joyfully mothering
holiday celebrating
photograph taking
coffee loving
music listening
movie watching
television viewing
travel desiring
worship leading
imagination creating
honest speaking
decor designing
husband adoring
gift givint
hug relishing
game playing
chocolate eating
slightly greying
and hopefully gracefully aging
Christian (not VIVA) woman.

Describe yourself!

No comments: