Thursday, April 16, 2009

Picture This

Ok, so apparently I've been tagged by a friend for a little blog game of "Picture This." According to Sharon, you are supposed to take a picture of yourself the minute you read this, and then post it on your own blog. I read hers just now... so here's what I look like right now...


Scary I know. Not as bad a I thought it would be considering how I'm feeling -- tired from a long day with a baby that just would not nap, and heading into a weekend when I'm alone with said baby for 48 hours while my husband "fasts" on the 30 Hour Famine with our church youth group. Anyhoo... this is me, in my pjs, hair up and out of my face after a long day, pretty much ready for bed at 8:30 pm, only still needing to wash bottles, clean up toys, and of course... watch CSI! ;-)

I tag Drew, Meghan, Julie, Heather and Xavier. Have fun!

3 comments:

Meg Baxter said...

I'd love to, Shari, but how the heck do I take a photo of myself with the camera built into my computer? I only know how to use it for Skype! :( I'm on a new Mac - she and I need to get a little better acquainted, I think. I'm sure I don't know HALF of what she can do!

Rachel said...

I love this picture of you! You look exactly the same as you did _____ years ago! *cough cough* :)

Shari Lau said...

Ha ha ha. ya, let's just leave that number a secret eh? ;-)