Monday, January 25, 2010

Opposite...

Today was "Opposite Day" ... designed to have some fun by doing or saying the opposite of what you actually mean. With my hubby in class all day and my toddler unable to understand the concept of "opposites," I struck out in celebrating this day. But it was fun to think about how this could be a fun day to celebrate in the future, when my daughter is old enough to appreciate the silliness of doing and saying the opposite all day.

All I really did to celebrate today was change my Facebook status this morning to "Just ate dinner. It's Opposite Day. Good night all." Exciting eh? ;-) Oh, and of course when my hubby came home I said "good bye." Maybe next year it will be more exciting. LOL!

Did you celebrate Opposite Day today? If so, how?

Tomorrow: Spouse's Day!

No comments: