Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cherry Hoodie Hoo Pets?

Today's choices of "celebrations" (according to Holiday Insights) were as follows:

Cherry Pie Day - which would be fine if I was eating sugar right now... oh, and if I knew how to make a decent pie...

Hoodie Hoo Day - apparently a "northern hemisphere" celebration where you go outside and wave your hands as a symbol to "wave winter goodbye." Odd, but sounds fun. But alas we live in Vancouver where winter seems to have by-passed us (ironic since the "Winter" Olympic games are on right now...), so we have nothing to "wave goodbye" to!

Love Your Pet Day - which would be great if we had a pet of any kind. Do children count? A friend suggested stuffed animals...

So, what did we choose? Well, after failing in my search for a cherry pie to bring my husband, wearing t-shirts in our glorious +12 degree sunny weather, and killing the only non-human critter in the house (a spider), I give you my salute to February 20th:





What did you do to celebrate today?

Tomorrow: Card Reading Day (greeting, not tarot)

No comments: