Friday, February 26, 2010

Dreaming...

I loved fairy tales as a kid. Still do. So of the three choices to celebrate today (Carnival, Pistachios or Fairy Tales), it was a "no brainer". The problem however, is that a 16 month old barely sits still long enough for the opening "Once upon a time..."! So while I did attempt to read a fairy tale to my daughter in celebrate of today's random holiday, I'm afraid my dreams of sharing my favourite fairy tale with her will have to wait.

Until then though, I can sing her to sleep with a song from my all-time favourite fairy tale of all: Cinderella. Here's to sweet dreams my angel...

A dream is a wish your heart makes
when you're fast asleep
In dreams you will lose your heartaches
whatever you wish for you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
if you keep on believing
the dreams that you wish will come true.

No comments: