Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chipless Dip

Today is a day my hubby would have LOVED to celebrate - National Chip n' Dip Day. But alas, his chosen fast for lent is his biggest weakness: CHIPS!

So, instead of indulging in the forbidden chips n' dip, I chose to celebrate the day by reading up on some dip recipes for when lent is over. I found some great sites with some yummy sounding recipes, and have left it to my hubby to pick out the ones he's wants to try. ;-)

On a side note, I reported that today was also "World Turtle Day," but alas that info is was wrong. While the holiday site I use listed it as such, it is in fact MAY (not March) 23rd. So turtles... your day is coming. ;-)

What did you do to celebrate today?

Tomorrow: National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day (sooooooooo not fair!); National Family Day.

No comments: