Monday, March 22, 2010

Sing Out!

Today I chose to celebrate National Sing Out Day. If you know me at all, you'll know why. I love to sing. I live to sing. Music helps me breath. Music restores my soul. Music gives me life. If I'm not singing, I'm humming... and often without even knowing I'm doing so. I've even been told that I sing in my sleep once in a while. ;-)

So today's choice of celebration was a no-brainer for me. I threw on my current fav playlist -- the soundtrack from season 1 of GLEE and danced and sung my way through my dinner preparation while my hubby and daughter were at the park. And when they got home, they sang and danced with me !


What did you do to celebrate life today?

Tomorrow: National Chip n' Dip Day; Near Miss Day; World Turtle Day; National Puppy Day; National Melba Toast Day

No comments: