Saturday, March 20, 2010

A little Spring and a Little Ravioli

There's nothing like a little spring cleaning to refresh n' renew. As spring made it's entrance today I enjoyed some alone time at home whilst hubby and toddler went shopping to clear my head and my house. I do my best thinking when I'm cleaning... it's like clearing the cob webs from my head AND home at the same time. ;-) It was much needed, and oddly refreshing.

And, after a day of cleaning and soul searching, nothing beats a cheap date night. With our toddler tucked in early, we cuddled up on the couch with bowls of ravioli and garlic bread and enjoyed a movie rental. A well earned evening of rest after a productive day.

Here's to spring... and ravioli!

What did you do to celebrate today?

Tomorrow: Fragrance Day; National Flower Day; National Single Parents Day; National Common Courtesy Day; National French Bread Day; California Strawberry Day

No comments: