Monday, March 15, 2010

My Little Peanut

Today, we chose to celebrate two holidays on the random or wacky calendar -- Peanut Lovers Day and Incredible Kid Day -- by celebrating our little peanut who happens to be a pretty incredible kid. Now, I realize we are biased in our assessment of her... but honestly, she's pretty incredible. ;-)

In all seriousness, I enjoyed spending my day with my incredible little girl. I also planned out a menu for dinner to celebrate the peanut too. From peanut chicken with extra crushed peanuts to add crunch, to peanut M&Ms for my hubby and peanut butter on a spoon for my dessert while cuddled up with my own little peanut, today is a good day of celebration.

What did you do to celebrate today?

Tomorrow: Everything You Do is Right Day; Freedom of Information Day; Lips Appreciation Day; National Quilt Day; National Artichoke Heart Day

No comments: