Friday, May 28, 2010

Tapping Grey Sun Screened Hamburgers

Oye, I'm starting to get really lax in my posting! Good think the celebrating is still going on! :-)

Tuesday was Tap Dancing Day. To celebrate, I found this great clip from one of the best comedies of all time. It was the perfect way to celebrate something that I can't do... and neither can he:



Wednesday was "Grey Day", which was appropriate given the especially grey days we've been having of late. It was a good day to cuddle up in a blanket and read with my baby girl. Grey days aren't sooooooooo bad when you have cuddles to share.

Thursday brought with it the celebration of sun screen. An odd day to celebrate, especially since (as stated above) the weather has been grey, but a good reminder to "cream up" and protect our skin. We were at the park over the weekend and forgot to do that. My neck is still itchy from where the sun kissed me a little too long.

Today (Friday) is Hamburger Day. Had I planned better I would have had my hubby grill burgers for dinner tonight. Instead, we ate leftover "Cheeseburger Pizza" from Panago (our new fav) and read through some amazing burger recipes in a recent issue of The FoodNetwork's magazine! Yum!

What have you done to celebrate lately?

Tomorrow: International Jazz Day; End of the Middle Ages Day.

No comments: