Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Yesterday is Today's Poison

Yesterday was National Chocolate Icecream Day, the perfect excuse to indulge in my favourite summer treat. Today, ironically, that celebration continues. Why? Because today is "Name Your Poison Day."

While typically this expression refers to an alcoholic drink, any indulgence can really be someone's poison. And for me, that poison is chocolate. So today I celebrate my poison by reliving the celebration from yesterday. The perfect indulgence as I cuddle up in on a warm summer night to watch the season finale of Glee. Yeah!

What did you do to celebrate today?

Tomorrow: Donald Duck's Birthday; Strawberry Rubarb Pie Day.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Funny you mention that, as I'm currently drinking one of my favourite "poisons" right now - a rum & Diet Coke. Yum!! :) And I will also be watching Glee soon. It's a good night! :)