In the stillness of our quiet home this afternoon, I took stock. While listening to the gentle rain hitting the living room window, I snuggled under a cozy blanket, breathed in the smell of a clean house, and savoured the silence that comes as a energy-filled toddler naps. And I counted.
225. Beautifully knit blankets, full, soft and warm.
226. The hum of a heater.
227. Creativity in action.
228. Christmas lists and plans.
229. The sounds of praise in a variety of languages.
230. African brothers & sisters dancing in worship.
231. Tender moments and stolen kisses.
232. Warm mugs of coffee on dreary, weary Monday mornings.
233. A little monkey named Momo.
234. The smell and softness of my daughter's skin after a bath.
235. New fragrances and body mists.
236. Tea party's with little princesses.
237. Simple meals and full bellies.
What are you grateful for?