281. Beautiful, thoughtful gifts from our former congregation; an expression of thanks to my husband, their shepherd, as we moved on to a new flock.
282. The glow of the Christmas lights on our tree, and how they warm the dark, cold nights of winter.
283. A little girl fascinated by her shoes.
284. The hum of my diswasher and the extra minutes it gives me to do something else that needs doing.
285. Warm baths and giggly, splashing little girls.
286. The holiday scent of apples and cinnamon.
287. The joy of giving.
288. Advent meditations.
289. Laughter -- contagious and real.
290. Sweet memories and old friends.
What are you grateful for?