Thursday, May 20, 2010

Dirty Dishes, Devil's Food, and Millions

Tuesday was "No Dirty Dishes" Day.
Wednesday we celebrated "Devils' Food Cake" day.
And today, I dreamed of being a millionaire.

While I make it my goal not to have a pile of dirty dishes stacked in my stink... ever..., which made Tuesday a pretty easy day to celebrate, today's day of celebration got me dreaming about what it would be like to have a maid who took care of simple things like that for me. And while dreaming of that, I dreamt of having a chef who would bake Devils' Food Cake for me instead of baking one from a mix like I did yesterday! Yes, a million dollars would certainly be a nice thing to have.



What have you done to celebrate over the last few days?

Tomorrow: National Bike to Work Day; National Memo Day; National Waitress or Waiter Day; Strawberries & Cream Day!


No comments: