So on this day, Thanksgiving Monday, I officially begin blogging portions of my own list, and challenge you to do the same.
170. Slow days at home, just playin' with my daughter.
171. Watching Abbie enjoy her first Kinder Surprise.
172. Delighting in Abbie's learning experiences.
173. Wii Party games as a family on "Family Fun Fridays!"
174. Enjoying a drive to visit family while my hubby and daughter sleep in the car.
175. Dim Sum brunches with the inlaws.
176. Watching friends and family love on my daughter.
177. Sleeping in.
178. The crisp air and the radiant colours of Fall.
179. An overabundance of lefovers in my fridge.
180. New recipes.
181. The pile of laundry waiting for me -- because it means we have clothes to wear.
182. Long weekends and lazy days.
183. Birthday party planning for an almost-two, "never even thought we'd have one" little girl!
184. Calls home.
185. Getting lost in worship as I sing.