A person however learned and qualified in his life's work in whom gratitude is absent, is devoid of that beauty of character which makes personality fragrant. ~Hazrat Inayat Khan
193. The privilege of serving like "Martha" and blessing the church leadership with dinner while they meet.
194. Snuggly naps on chilly, cloudy afternoons.
195. Warm pjs.
196. Monday nights on CBS - "Mike & Molly" and "Hawaii 5-0" with my hubby.
197. Star shaped pancakes and a giggly, hungry little girl.
198. Having enough.
199. A husband with a burden to re-prioritize our budget so we can do more for others.
200. Reaching 200 in my journey to 1000 of gifts from the Lord, and looking back on a growing list of blessings.
201. Pants that fit a little too tight... because it means I have plenty of food to eat (even when I shouldn't be eating it!).
202. Seeing the discipline of gratitude being cultivated in my daughter.
203. The ability to order things online!
204. Fuzzy socks for cold toes.
205. Cupcakes, pasta, chicken caccatorie, sweet things and other random holidays!